Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Greetings!

Greetings! I am Jason Estimado, a Physical Therapist from UP Manila and an entrepreneur. Within a few days I will be able to finish this blog of mine and post news, articles and anything related to health and wellness.

For now, a bit about myself. I am a PT from UP Manila who had transformed himself into an entrepreneur. It was a conscious decision. I knew that we PTs have a limited time to work -- eventually, our body will be the one needing therapy! We are much like athletes. So now, at an early age, I am trying to learn how to apply my knowledge in health and wellness no longer as a PT, but as en entrepreneur.

I invite you to join me in my blog. I will compile every little tidbit of knowledge I will gather in the intrnet and beyond here, and will share my own views.

See you again soon, then!

No comments:

My Bioscanner

BioScanner in CNBC